NO CUSTOMER PASSWORD WAS PROVIDED
SAHARSHA_DAS
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

I'm facing the same problem as many users before me: I purchased a CallYa free card from offline store via Vodafone. I received the SIM card I can also make calls and use internet data.

BUT :

In order to be able to use MeinVodafone online in desktop, I need a customer password that I was not given . The problem appears here in the forum on a regular basis. A password can neither be found on the letter on which the SIM card was glued (here are only PIN, SuperPIN and a 20-digit number, of which the last 16 are only the SIM number) nor on the letter in it I was given my customer number. I didn't get a password via email either. 

Due to repeated wrong attempts the service has been blocked as well. Attaching the file below

Where else could the customer password be hidden? 

Please help me. Danke!

12 Antworten 12
BiancaW
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @SAHARSHA_DAS,

The customer password will be sent to your e-mail address after you have placed your order.

It may also have ended up in the spam folder.

I will gladly send you the password again by e-mail.

Please send me your phone number and your e-mail address of the order by PM (click on my name on the left and then on "Send this user a private message" on the right).

Thank you and best regards

BiancaW

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

I shared my details with you via private message. Kindly let me know the response asap.

Danke

Hello @BiancaW

I have the same problem, I have bought a contract with a mobile phone online and both were sent to me by post, I am able to open MyVodafone app, but without the customer password, I am not able to check the Bills or change any data through the applicatiom,

Would you please help me with that?

Best Regards, 

mwahman

Lecy

Hello @mwahman,

please send me a PM with your phone number, your e-mail-adress and your request (PM - this is how it works: click on my name and then right on "send a private message ")

I will check and get back to you.

Kinde regards

Lecy

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

I have the same issue, but ordered my CallYa sim via the Vodafone website ( bringing my old handy number with me). 

Can I get my password sent to me so I can register my account too, please.

Thanks.

Hi @Otinkyad,

In your case you should get the customer password by email shortly the porting before. Maybe you keep also an eye at the spam folder. 

NeNa

Hello @Otinkyad

Please send me your phone number and briefly the facts of the case via PM. Then I'd be happy to take a look at it for you.

(PN - this is how it works: click on my name and then right on "sende eine private Nachricht ")

Thank you very much and best regards,
NeNa

I would aslso need help on this, I got new mobile contract but no custumer password!

FezK
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Ich habe das gleiche Problem – ich habe von Klarmobil auf Vodafone portiert und das Kundenpasswort nicht per E-Mail erhalten

I have the same problem - I ported from Klarmobil to Vodafone and didn't receive the customer password via email