Can't open some websites using CallYa Cellular Data
heikkonen
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi! For my Germany stay, I have got a CallYa eSIM Prepaid Tariff. The problem is, I can't access some websites like Reddit.com using my Vodafone cellular data (I can reach those websites using WLAN). On some websites, it is stated by some users that Vodafone has some kind of age-restriction on some websites (incl. Reddit) and does not allow for users who has not verify their age to reach those websites. I have looked for all the settings in MeinVodafone page but cannot find any about it. I have also tried to use Tobi assistant, which was not succesful. I can't phone talk with the customer service, since there's no English option and I don't know German. 

So, what could be the issue, how can I solve that problem?

2 Antworten 2
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @heikkonen,

I can't believe that there are age restrictions on those websites. Such settings aren't in MeinVodafone rather on those websites itself. 

Did you already try to set back your mobile data settings and/or the APN on your mobile phone? Maybe there are some issues with the protocols (ipv4 and/or ipv6). 

Thanks for the answer. My device is iPhone. The APN is set to web.vodafone.de. There's nothing in settings about ipv6 or ipv4. What should I do?