abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

CallYa card take over - after verification documents - SIM inactive
Siva89
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

Using the Vodafone InfoDok - 251, I applied for a CallYa card take over and I received a message on the 04-May-2023 that my card will be switched on the night of May 5th, 2023 and I should register myself using the registration link . Already on the 5th May, I could see my personal details correctly displayed in my vodafone App.

But, my SIM card is still inactive although it has now been 10 calendar days since I uploaded my verification documents in the above mentioned link. Could someone from the vodafone team help me check the status of my request?

Many thanks!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @Siva89,

I recoomend in that case that you get in contact with VF directly (not the hotline bei call!). 

Use one of the both social media channels (Facebook or Twitter) --> contact channels <--

I'm sure that your SIM-card will be activated in a short time.

Keep us updated.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @Siva89,

I recoomend in that case that you get in contact with VF directly (not the hotline bei call!). 

Use one of the both social media channels (Facebook or Twitter) --> contact channels <--

I'm sure that your SIM-card will be activated in a short time.

Keep us updated.

Thank you for your recommendation @Mav1976 

It seems most of the communication channels are moderated by TOBi. After couple of unsuccessful attempts at trying to understand my problem, TOBi says it'll schedule a callback from a support person without realizing that I cannot receive incoming calls! I tried to ask, if it can schedule a callback using WhatsApp, but TOBi didn't understand that either and just asked me to answer Yes or No for a call back! 😄 

Siva89
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thanks again for the list of different contact channels @Mav1976!
I contacted them via Twitter DMs (TOBi was not involved there) and they resolved it very fast. 

Thanks for your feedback, @Siva89.
I'm glad to read that your issue could be solved very quick. 🙂

Then I can close your thread now.