Very dissatisfied with your work
chekan
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

1) I am currently roaming in Russia and have been trying for 2 hours to figure out how I can contact technical support via chat. Your robot Toby is completely unable to help. I can't call and receive a roaming call from you!
2) Why is money being debited from my account for the fact that I just go online(I just turn on the sim card, don't turn on 4G/5G) and receive informational SMS from you!!!

2 Antworten 2
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Roaming in Russia is NOT part of the EU Roaming agreement and therefor all actions will be debited.

This includes any outgoing calls and SMS as well as data traffic but also incoming calls - especially if you do not answer them and they are forwarded to your mailbox.

chekan
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I have already figured out that when the SIM card was turned on, the iPhone sent SMS without permission to activate Imessage. Very strange, when I turn on the Russian sim card, the phone asks me to confirm sending sms with a Vodafon SIM card, such a notification does not appear...

To the company, please add the functionality of correspondence with employees somewhere besides Facebook.