Frage

Antwort

Lösung

[ENG] Help! Online identification from WebID not possible with South Korean nationality.
hsong
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

I have a Vodafone cable internet contract and I've ordered 2 handy+tarif with GigaKobi action a few days ago(Order# xxxxx).

After I made 1st order,  I choose to do identification online but then WebID says there was no option to choose South Korean from their system. And told me I need to contact Vodafone to have an alternative way to do identification. 

So I changed the identification method to 'identification at the shop' for my 1st order. Got a confirmation email about this. Then I continue to make my 2nd order, this time I choose 'identification at the shop' from the beginning. Again, I got the order confirmation. 

Then suddenly I got the email from Vodafone that I need to do online identification for my orders which is not possible because of the reason I mentioned above.

Today is the day that the phone should be delivered to the shop which I need to do identification, I choose the shop from my order. I called them and they said they can't confirm whether the ordered phones will come today or not since they have no permission to see the order list so they suggest to me to wait until around 15 to see if the phone will be delivered to the shop.

From the order status on the website, the status is not updated from 'Deine Bestellung ist angekommen'.
It looks like my order is blocked by online identification even I want to do it from the shop and no one in the call center has no idea what to do they all gave me different answers and didn't help.

What should I do? I just need to wait until the end of today and if nothing happened, should give up? It is kind of pitty that WebID can't do identification while other solutions can easily do that with my nationality.

Is there any way Vodafone can update/check my orders to make sure that I can have identification from the shop?

Help me please 🙂 

1 Antwort 1
MichaM
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @hsong,

Thanks for being part of the Community.

I'm sorry to hear that signing up turns out to be so complicated. It shouldn't be.

"Then suddenly I got the email from Vodafone that I need to do online identification for my orders which is not possible because of the reason I mentioned above."

This sounds as if the update from online ident to shop ident may not have been properly processed in the sales system.

"I choose the shop from my order. [...] they said they can't confirm whether the ordered phones will come today or not  since they have no permission to see the order list[...]"

The shop's remark doesn't seem to relate to the ident problem.

Rather, it seems that, at the time you called, the shop agents did not yet have access to the order list.

In any case, it should be possible to clarify this.

Why not try and contact our customer service team

at Facebook or Twitter?

Or one of the other teams linked in this thread?

I'm sure they will come up with a solution.

Best regards

Micha

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!