Cancel all my vodafone contracts!
yeryomenkom
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi!

I left Germany 5 months ago. I wrote an email to Vodafone and asked to cancel all my contracts. I attached the deregistration confirmation. Vodafone canceled my cable contract but is still charging me for the mobile phone contract it seems. 
Customer number

Fix the problem please and return my money!

Thank you!

Edit: Customer number and attachment with personal data removed for data protection reasons

10 Antworten 10
Su
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi yeryomenkom,

I´m sry you have trouble.

Where have you sent your deregistration to?

And when?
Have you got a confirmation of your request?

And yeryomenkom, where have you moved to?

Thanks

Su

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
yeryomenkom
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi!

I don't remember where exactly I sent it. Maybe it was some online form. Here is the cancellation confirmation letter I received. As you can see there are two items that contain the "Mobile" word in them. 

Thank you!

Edit attach cause of personal data / LG, Su

Great... your complete data is visible...

Besides, it's only the cancellation confirmation letter for the cable contract.

The 'mobile' word you've mentioned refers to a flatrate regarding mobile networks, accessible from your cable connection. It's not in any way related to you mobile phone contract.

yeryomenkom
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

So, you wanna say that GigaKombi is not about mobile phone??
Anyway, how to cancel this? 

GigaKombi means that if you have a mobile phone contract and a cable contract (or TV, DSL etc.) you have certain benefits , like paying less money or having a free option included - in your case the "Mobile & Euro flat". 

If you want to cancel the mobile phone contract you have to do so separately because cable and mobile are managed by two different companies under the brand name Vodafone. 

Hi!
I filled out the online form a couple of days before but still didn't get an answer.
Also, I have another problem. I need to find my PUK code, but I threw away my contract with vodafone. How can I get that code?

Thank you

Hi!

Any updates or responses from your side??

Andre

Hey yeryomenkom,

if you've filled your inquiry via our contract form , it may take multiple weeks till you get an answer.

If you have added your mobilecontract in "Mein Vodafone" you can view your PUK in the Simdetails.

I can have a look into this. Please send me a private message with your mobilenumber & customerpassword.

To send me a private message , please click on my name / avatar -> then the big red button on the right side "sende diesem Nutzer eine Nachricht".

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi!
Where can I find the customer password?

Thank you!