abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Wrong Invoicing
FelixAntick
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Team,

I jus checked my accoiunt online and see that a very high invoice being generated on 7-June for my account. The number is Invoice ***

Can you please explain me the why such high invoice is being sent for this month , and how to stop the sepa payment for the same as it cannot be honoured by my bank.

Thanks,

Felix 

Edit: Invoice number removed, data protection

14 Antworten 14
Bastel225
Host-Legende
Host-Legende
Take a look in your bill to see wich positions are billed in detail. Fastest solution possible.
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello FelixAntick,

first of all, please take a look at your customer portal. There you will find all invoices with the individual items listed.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Hi Team,

I saw this as Open Account Balance in my customer portal...its still not generated as an invoice.
Nancy

Hi FelixAntick,

then your invoice will be created. Before that, I don't see them either. Just check it again and again. If it is available and you still have questions about the individual items, feel free to contact me.

Best regards

Nancy

FelixAntick
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Hello Team,

I see my invoice generated now..and the extra charges are for the digital video Receiver/recorder and the smart card. Both of these were returned before the month end of may. I also received the confirmation that the item were received by Vodafone 3-June

Can you please look into this priority as the huge invoice if sent for sepa in my iban , it will be rejected.

Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi FelixAntick,

let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi FelixAntick,

the hardware is back and we have issued a credit note for it. The credit note then takes effect with the next billing run.

Regards

Thomas 

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Hi,

The amount equal to almost 13 months of monthly charges is deducted from my bank due to wrong invoicing.

Though you have issued me credit note, I don’t want to wait for 13 months to recover the amount or you give 13 months advance payment. Kindly check and let me know if the amount can be refunded in my bank account

Thanks,
Felix
Nancy

Hello FelixAntick,

we created the credit note on 11.06.2021. However, your invoice for June was already created on 07.06.2021, so it was not yet on it.

Best regards

Nancy