Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Withdraw Kabel-Internet contract
CYK
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello everyone,

Last Thursday (28.03) I signed a Kabel-Internet contract (including TV Connect Start) with a Vodafone salesperson who came to my apartment. I want to ask a few questions:

1. If I want to use the right of  "withdraw within 14 days", when is the last day to withdraw? In other words, when does this policy start counting? from the date I signed the contract or the date the technician activated the connection?

2. Can I withdraw the Kabel-Internet and TV Connect Start together? Or do I have to do it separately?

3. I have an ongoing Vodafone DSL contract, if the Kabel-Internet contract is withdrawn successfully, can I still keep using the old DSL contract?

Thank you for reading and answering my questions!

CY

1 Antwort 1
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

@CYK  schrieb:

1. If I want to use the right of  "withdraw within 14 days", when is the last day to withdraw? In other words, when does this policy start counting? from the date I signed the contract or the date the technician activated the connection?

Neither nor - it's from the day you receive the contractual information and the withdrawal information.

If the salesperson handed you over the withdrawal information, then this day is the begin - if not, you will most likely receive this information either by postal mail or by email; the starting time is the earlier of the two ways.

It anyhow has nothing to do with the activation of the connection - if a technician will come at all and you don't have to do it on your own.

@CYK  schrieb:

2. Can I withdraw the Kabel-Internet and TV Connect Start together? Or do I have to do it separately?

Separately as it's two different contracts.

Anyhow if you withdraw TV Connect Start, you are not allowed to use the TV outlet anymore.

@CYK  schrieb:

3. I have an ongoing Vodafone DSL contract, if the Kabel-Internet contract is withdrawn successfully, can I still keep using the old DSL contract?

Depends on how far the porting has proceeded - if the old DSL line is already cancelled from Vodafone at Telekom (line owner), then you can't keep the old contract anymore.