Termination of contract
Sodaphone
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well.

I have a question, I am a bit confused about the difference between Vertragsende and Kündigungseingang. If I would like to terminate my contract now, is it possible? Or do I need to wait until the end of my contract (21.10.2022)?

Capture.PNG

My Kd.-Nr, is ***

Thanks!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

Your contract has a minimum contract term of 24 months and a notice period of 1 month at the end of the term. However, it does not depend on the sending, but on the receipt at your regional Vodafone cable company.

You are also in a customer-help-customer forum. You cannot send a cancellation here, you have to use the contact channels provided, e.g. the contact form in MeinVodafone / MeinKabel. You can do this without adding your contract to MeinVodafone.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 Antworten 6
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

Your contract has a minimum contract term of 24 months and a notice period of 1 month at the end of the term. However, it does not depend on the sending, but on the receipt at your regional Vodafone cable company.

You are also in a customer-help-customer forum. You cannot send a cancellation here, you have to use the contact channels provided, e.g. the contact form in MeinVodafone / MeinKabel. You can do this without adding your contract to MeinVodafone.

Thanks a lot for your reply!

Does it mean that I need to sucessfully submit the termination one month before the contract ends (before 20.09.22)?

Can I submit it now?

I don't understand "You can do this without adding your contract to MeinVodafone.", could you please elaborate?

Thanks again!

Yes, the termination can be given at any time, but must be received by your responsible Vodafone cable company by September 20, 2022 at the latest, so that the contract ends on October 21, 2022.
The contact form also works completely without registering in MeinVodafone / MeinKabel. You then only have to fill in the individual fields manually.

Alright, I'll contact them then. Thanks a lot!

You can also close the thread. Thanks!

So that we can close the thread, please choose the answer that is right for you as the solution.