Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Switching from DSL to cable before concluding the contract
Ojas
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, 

I applied for DSL connection at my address because there was no cable internet as per the online portal. After 2 weeks of application, i received the router. Now my address shows the cable connection availability and I called the customer care to check if it is possible to switch to cable connection. 

I have been signed up with cable connection now i guess but the problem is I did not receive any information about disconnection of earlier DSL contract. What should I do ?

I have already waited for 2.5 weeks with no internet and work from home. 

I never imagined internet is so difficult in germany.

Please suggest how can i check because not even a single person speaks english.

2 Antworten 2
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Ojas,

I'm sorry that you've been offline for such a long time.

A dsl contract takes roughly 2-3 weeks. Normally we send the router roughly a week before the activation date .
As long as the porting of your dsl phone number was ordered with the new cable connection, the dsl contract will get cancelled by the switch to cable.

Feel free to send me a private message with your dslcustumernumber,password & the new cable customernumber.

I'll cancle the dsl contract once the cable connection is active.

To send me a private message, please click on my name/avatar -> then the big red button on the right side "sende diesem Nutzer eine private Nachricht".
Cheers,

Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Ojas
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello @Andre , 
Thanks for replying back, now my cable connection started working. I have shared with you the customer number for both DSL and Cable connection. Please cancel my DSL connection and let me know where to send back the router. 

Many thanks in advance!

Regards

Ojas Sinha