Please help with my Gigatv contract
Shahzaib_kaleem
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Good evening,

I have been a long term vodafone customer, I have a contract for phone tv and wifi with vodafone. I received a call from vodafone customer service (and the was the only time someone from customer service spoke perfect English) to accept a Gigatv offer which was completely free for First six months and after that I can cancel it. The offer sounded good as I didn't had to pay anything so I accepted. I received the package in following week and didn't use it in the first month and for that  month I received a bill for €80 and after that €25 per month. 
when I checked my contract details online it shows I have a contract for €15 per month. 

These expenses were completely unwanted and unexpected. Since Vodafone's internet service and technical support had been satisfactory, I assumed there was a misunderstanding and contacted you by phone to try and solve it. Thus, since I have called multiple times to your support service. I had being doing this for months, as I guess can be checked in your records.

I am satisfied with the internet service provided by Vodafone and would like to keep that for more years. However, I would like the cancellation of this GigaTV contract. It has already costed me an inexcusable amount of money for a service I did not want, I could not withdraw from.

Sincerely,

Shahzaib

2 Antworten 2
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

You have received the order confirmation in which all prices are clearly listed. The cancellation period is 14 days from receipt of the cancellation policy, which is enclosed with the order confirmation. It's annoying, but unfortunately you're now locked into the GigaTV contract for 24 months. Please cancel it in good time, preferably now, at the end of the term.

thanks for the reply.

The thing is I am being charged for extra services. I have tried to contact your customer service and they are not able to help me. Well I'm not here to whine about your customer service, we all now how that is. I just want these extra services canceled.