Two Contracts, which do I cancel?
jay007
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Firstly, I signed a contract in January to change from Telekom to Vodafone in my current apartment. This contract included

1. GigaZuhause 1000 Kabel
  2. GigaTV Cable (Vodafone TV Connect Start, Vodafone GigaTV Cable, Die Option Vodafone Premium) - I didn't know the TV was part of the contract because my German is basic, so I can't even watch the TV. The salesperson did this, I know it was my mistake, I should have read the contract.

The internet didn't work so I cancelled the contract, didn't know about the TV Cable contract so I didn't cancel this. I returned the devices to Vodafone including the TV Box. I later learnt it was too late and I can't cancel the TV contract, so I accepted that.

Lastly, I'm moving to a new apartment in September that's exclusively Vodafone. The Vodafone staff for the apartment mentioned that I sign a new contract and cancel the old one. From what I've read over the weekend, I see it's just a tactic to get commissions and I can't cancel the old contract.

Here is my question, do I cancel the new one (I still can, signed the contract on Friday) and reactivate my internet on the old one and get the devices back? Or can I stick with the new one and move the TV contract from the old one to the new one?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Chr1ssy
Moderator:in

Hi @jay007,

we definitely need to check, which contract you already have and which one not.

Then we also need to check, which contracts from us you can use on the new address. 

Therefore pls contact us again on Facebook or X via dm.

Best regards

Chr1ssy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
Chr1ssy

Hi @jay007,

we definitely need to check, which contract you already have and which one not.

Then we also need to check, which contracts from us you can use on the new address. 

Therefore pls contact us again on Facebook or X via dm.

Best regards

Chr1ssy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!