am 23.11.202121:24 - zuletzt bearbeitet am 23.11.202122:17 von Torsten
Customer number : xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Here is my case:
1) On 27th November 2020, a person from vodafone company visited my apartment and offered me a DSL connection change from o2 to vodafone. I accepted the offer and asked him to send me the router and related documents in February 2021 since I was traveling to India on 30th November.
2) However, I recieved the router on 29th November.(It was my mistake to recieve it because I was busy with packing stuff and did not realise the consequences of it.)
3) Due to corona situation , I stayed in India from December'20 to May'21 and was not able to send back the signed change provider ( Anbieter wechseln) confirmation letter to vodafone.
4) Therefore my O2 Contract was not got cancelled. Meanwhile Vodafone also started a new DSL + TV contract with me from February 2021 . I only came to know about it when I returned to Germany in May'21 and checked my letters.
5) I also never recieved the contract letter from vodafone via post or email from vodafone.
6) Since May'21, I called to customer care many times and visited Vodafone office but it did not help.
7) Currently, I am paying for O2 contract which will last atleast till Oct'22 and also paying approx 75 euros per month for vodafone's DSL+TV contract(which will last till Feb'23 as per the bills).
I request my contract to be cancelled with immediate effect and return all the amount charged from me till date.
Also, please let me know where I need to send the router back. I have not installed the router and never used any of the vodafone's offered services till date.
that's very inconvenient. Why didn't you choose a later start date for the contract if you're not going to be there for a while?
I'll have a look at your customer data, but I can't promise you anything in advance. Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address by private messageand then get back to me here in this post.