Moving date is wrong
Nadinelsaeed
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi 

I called the moving service in march to inform them that I’m moving in April and the customer service person told me everything is good to go then I was charged for April and May until I called them again and now they set the move date to May which is wrong so how can this be fixed so I can be refunded for April and the first part of May 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

In that case you fell victim to a provision shark who wanted to make money by selling a new contract. Which sadly isn‘t the first time this happened and the reason to never do contract stuff via the phone, where you only reach external call centers with a want for making extra money. Try it via WhatsApp, there you get contact to real VF employees who also have more authority.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Peter_Co
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

I guess you moved to a place where your contract is not available. The notice period is 1 month, to the end of a calendar month. So if you reported your move in March, your contract ended on April 29th. Do you have a written confirmation? In that case use WhatsApp to ask for the money for May back. Support there is available in English.

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/td-p/1912292

My case was that my contract was going to end in November anyway and when I called the moving service the customer service person said since my contract is going to end in November he is going to create a new contract that will start in April for the new address and so I thought that means that the old contract would be canceled earlier then when I noticed that I was charged for may I called again and found out that the old contract was not canceled which means I have two active contracts which makes no sense then there more issues and then the move date was set to the day that I called them in not the actual move date so I was charged for half of May as well. And sadly I don’t have any written confirmation but I have a copy of the 2nd contract that was created the day I called in march  

In that case you fell victim to a provision shark who wanted to make money by selling a new contract. Which sadly isn‘t the first time this happened and the reason to never do contract stuff via the phone, where you only reach external call centers with a want for making extra money. Try it via WhatsApp, there you get contact to real VF employees who also have more authority.