abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Invalid customer number
Andrea_Mancini
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I took over a Kabel Deutschland contract, but cannot manage to link it to my MyVodafone account. When I try to ask for an activation code I get the error message "This is not a valid customer number. Please check your entry!". The customer number is definitely correct. How to solve this?

Best Regards,

Andrea Mancini

Edit: @Andrea_Mancini  Moved in the right board. Best regards Kurtler

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Andrea_Mancini,

this can happen with older contracts. I have sent out the activation code, it comes as a letter by post.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
Grit

Hello Andrea_Mancini,

this can happen with older contracts. I have sent out the activation code, it comes as a letter by post.

Regards

Grit

Hi Grit,

thanks for your response. Is it possible to get the activation code through e-mail as suggested in the "Aktivierungscode anfordern" page? I think this would save both of us time and effort (and some paper\CO2 for the environment 🙂 ).

Thanks,

Andrea Mancini

Grit

Hello Andrea_Mancini,

as you do not have a verified email address, the code cannot be sent to you by email. It is now on its way by post.

Please only send us private messages if we ask you to do so. Otherwise, please refrain from doing so.

Regards

Grit

I recently signed a new / first time contract with vodafone and speed of internet was what im paying for but signal is ultra bad and litherally not what im paying for.

Problem is not with normal internet usage but with playing multiplayer games where you need stable internet.

My ping is unstable and always changing and i often get packet loss and because of all that i decided to buy my own router(fritzbox6490) but in order to get it working i need to get it unlocked and for that i need to request my access code but i cannot request the access code because my kundenummer is invalid.

Why is it invalid i have no clue, i didnt type it in wrong its simply not working.

My friend that speaks good german has called vodafone tech support and they held him on line for 2 hours and gave him no solution.

Basically what they said was that my apartement has this internet/contract but for some reason not under my name and that was all they had to say.

Now im stuck here without being able to call tech service myself because of my german since i dont speak alot of german.

Please help because im extreemly iritated by my choice of internet provider.

Please don't hijack old threads, start your own. Besides that, you are in a customer-to-customer forum, no individual support is available here anymore. For support in English, use the Twitter or Facebook contacts listed here:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/m-p/1912292#M10954