abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancellation of Contract
gokhan1811
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I am a customer of Vodafone NRW for the Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable U product. The end date for this product was 07.11.2022 according to the contract. I notified Vodafone on 25.07.2022 about the cancellation of my contract to make the notification at least 3 months earlier. Although I did this cancellation with the help of Vodafone employees in a Vodafone Center, I received a new invoice for the period of 01.11.2022-30.11.2022.  Could you please cancel the last invoice and inform me about the situation please?  I have a document which proves my notification for the cancellation, and I can provide it if it is required.

5 Antworten 5
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Moving to another city does NOT constitute a right for a premature cancelation - you could only do so if Vodafone would be unable to provide the services at the new location (no matter if there's another internet line available or not).

I removed the information about the moving part from the main text since it makes it confusing. I paid my invoices until the end of the contract (07.11.2022). Also, I informed Vodafone 3 months before the end of contract by stating that I will no longer use their product later than 07.11.2022(I have a proof for this notification given by Vodafone Center to me). The problem is Vodafone still continue to send new invoices.

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi gokhan1811,

have you also received written confirmation of the termination on 7 November 2022? If so, the contract will also end on this date and all amounts charged after this date will be refunded.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Stephan, thank you for your message. The mentioned Vodafone Center gave me a document which states that my cancellatıon request has been taken by Vodafone. I am not sure if this document corresponds to the confirmation that you asked me. If it is possible at this platform, I can send the scan of the document to you as a personnal message and you can look at it. 

Kind Regards,

Gökhan

Stephan

Hi gokhan1811,

unfortunately it's not possible to send me a private message here.

Please use one of these contact channels to send the to send the required information.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!