Cancellation impossible for non Germans
HatevodaphoneD
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I write here, finally, to try once more to cancel my contract.

I send emails, signed letters, called, filled in online forms... It has been as of yet impossible to terminate my contract with your horrible company. I regret ever signing any contract with you. I actively discourage everyone from doing it.

Also, hiding behind your legal formalities and bureaucracies to prevent non-German speakers from having any rights is simply * and unjust.

Please, CANCEL my contract asap. I have left the country since December. I have been forced to pay 45 euros each month since then for a service I do not use, and that does not exist, since someone else took another contract at the address I had before. To this day, your company actively STOLE 270 euros from me. This is ridiculous. I am appealed beyond words.

My customer number is ***

my reference account is 0002

my invoice number is ***

PLEASE END MY CONTRACT NOW!!!!!!!!!

You trapped me in a terrible legal trap, this is obscene. My next step will be to cancel the bank account you take the money from.

This is ridiculous.

@HatevodaphoneD Post moved to the appropriate board and data removed 

4 Antworten 4
MasterScorpion
SuperUser
SuperUser

Post adjusted to forum rules.

Did you use the relocation service ?

In which state was the contract? 

fama21
Datenguru
Datenguru

@HatevodaphoneD 

this is a nice user name! 

my recommendation:
1.) call the "kundenholtine" again and again. try it 3x.  its depends on the agents. some of them are fluent in english. 
2.) or go to an vodafone shop/store. give them a tip (10 euro) and surely they will do it for you. 
--> this is the easiest way! 

- Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten! 😉
- Daumen hoch, wenn ich helfen konnte. Sterne sind für mich völlig uninteressant.
- she/her: interessiert an Politik, Gesellschaft, Wissenschaft, der Welt, Kulturen, Sprachen, ...

@fama21 Dürfte vielleicht schwierig werden deine Ratschläge zu befolgen. Der TE schrieb "I have left the country since December."

Im übrigen ist die ganze Antwort absoluter Unsinn. Was soll er dem hotliner denn erzählen? Und was erwartest du, dass der MA im shop macht? 

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello,

I'd be happy to take a look at what's going on. Please tell me which state you come from.

It's important for me to know, did you use our moving service? When did you send us the information in writing?

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!