My modem does not work since I have moved
Sinem1
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Dear Vodafone,

I need an immediate help and receiving a proper support from Vodafone is impossible. My issue is after i moved, my modem started not to work. Apparently Vodafone is not able to fulfill our contract, that is why i need immediate cancellation of our contract and cancellation of the invoice which is created for the period after my move.

Brief summary is below,

1. 14.04 We have communicated with Vodafone and informed them about our move. They said our modem should be functional as soon as we move, we need no technical service at the new location. 

2. 15.04 We have moved to our new apartment, and went on a business trip. As soon as we are back on 22.04, we recognized that our modem does not work and called Vodafone. They said we have to call on 24.04. (08008888786)

3. 24.04 We have called Vodafone. Movement service told us that we need a technical support and for that we have to call them on 25.04. (+491721217212)

4. 25.04 We have called for a technical service  (Elektro Leonhardt Gmbh) and they told us, vodafone does not provide cable for connection, we have to communicate with a company called Medikon who owns the cable connection in the building and make a contract with them. Otherwise it is not possible to use our Vodafone modem. Medikon sells cable connection service including TV access (x many channels) for 17.52EUR monthly + 33EUR as one time payment. So overall, we are forced to pay this amount to use the service from Vodafone which is the biggest NONSENSE that i have heard. I have informed them that, i am not going to be punished with a extra payment which i was not even notified while organizing my move with Vodafone.

So in conclusion, As Vodafone has not fulfilled the contract, I am asking Vodafone to cancel invoice number 00078667045/23/04 which was created for the period April 15th - April 31st. I was not informed of the additional costs while I was moving. I want my contract with Vodafone to be canceled immediately as Vodafone.

I need an action ASAP. It is not possible to find a single clerk that speaks ENGLISH!

1 Antwort 1
MariaK
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello Sinem1,

Unfortunately, we can no longer provide individual support here via the forum, as we cannot request any data.

Please contact us via one of the other channels. (e.g. via Facebook / Twitter by direct message). Then we will check your disconnections again.

Many greetings

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!