Cancel home internet service. (English)
Starodubtsev
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello. My client number is : ***I want to cancel home Internet service, as I am going abroad for a long time. Please tell me what further actions I need to do and where I can send the Internet router. Please note that at the moment I am temporarily residing at the address: ***
Please write out correspondence to a new address or e-mail: ***

Best wishes,
Danyl Starodubtsev

Edit: Deleted your personal data.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

Please report your move to the moving service with the exact date of the move. If you move abroad, your contract cannot be continued there and will be terminated with a notice period of 1 month. The date of the notice of relocation is the start of the notice period.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

Please report your move to the moving service with the exact date of the move. If you move abroad, your contract cannot be continued there and will be terminated with a notice period of 1 month. The date of the notice of relocation is the start of the notice period.

Thank's for answer.

but now I have other problem. After I fill the form (moving addresses) and push send, I have a massage  that it's impossible  because your postcode is wrong. But it's not wrong. 

"Umzugsservice

Bitte prüf abschließend Deine Angaben und sende dann das Formular ab.."

My address  is filling automatically from my accaunt. Waiting for your help.

Then you either have to wait here until a mod can contact you and request your data, or you can contact the social media support on Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp. There you will also get support in English.