abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Closing the Kabel account
helloween
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi all,

first of all kein Deutsch, sorry.

I moved back to my home country and I deregistered from my city in Germany. And I want to close my Vodafone kabel account.

Actually I've already sent an email from the contact section of Vodafone website, about 15 days ago, including my new registration document (from my new place). I also sent the modem back using DHL.

However I don't know why, only response I got from Vodafone was telling me to open a thread in here instead of dealing with the problem directly.

That's why I opened this thread, I don't know what will happen now and I want to end this bureucratic stuff asap.

1 Antwort 1
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

As your contract was made in German and German is the only contractual language, your cancellation request may have not been processed at all. Therefor the question to open a thread here. It would have been much easier if you'd have asked someone to write your cancellation in German language...

But anyhow: You need to proof that you have deregistered from Germany, not that you have registered somewhere else (because you may have multiple locations where you live). So the only thing that you may do now is to wait for a mod to have a look into your contractual details - maybe he/she will ask for the deregistration document in order to process your cancellation.

Please be aware that you have to pay for additional 3 months after deregistration from Germany or the reception of your cancellation (the later one counts) according to the German telecommunication law.