Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Can't view my contract online
Adrian1911
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I hope it's okay to write in English. I recently signed up for a Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable contract through MediaMarkt, however I'm having trouble viewing my documents online. 

I got an email telling me that I have a document to view (presumably the contract), but when I click on the link that takes me to vodafone.de/meinedokumente, I sign in, but it doesn't find anything there. It's almost like I my account doesn't exist.

I was a vodafone mobile customer a few years ago, so maybe there is some confusion in your system?

I also don't have any kind of activation code that I could find. Any help is much appreciated. 

Thanks in advance!

5 Antworten 5
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi Adrian1911,

do you meanwhile got your contract papers or do you still need assistance? And in which federal state do you live?

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for the reply. I live in Bavaria. The only thing I've received is the starter package with the modem, and instructions for how to install it. The internet works fine, but I have no physical or digital contract.  

When I click on the option to view the document in my mail, it never finds anything. I've attached images of what I mean. I can also give you my customer number in a PM if you need it. 

Thanks in advance for the help!

Lars

Hi,

please send me the following data via private message:

- Name

- Address

- Date of birth

- e-mail address.

Write a short message here in the post, as soon as you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Lars,

I've sent you the PM. 

Thanks in advance!

Thomas

Hi Adrian1911,

we will send you the confirmation again by e-mail.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!