abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

To return the Modem
Modem1
Rookie
Rookie

Dear all,

I cancelled my Vodafone contract in November 2023 and the contract was ended on 23rd of December 2023. However there was a charge again for €49.99 which was collected on 27th December, though my contract was ended on 23rd of Dec. Can you please let me know what it is charged? 

Additionally,  I have got the email from Vodafone on 28th December to return my Vodafone router within 14days. I was on vacation from 23rd Dec 2023 -> 14th Jan 2024. So the question how can you ask a customer to submit the router during the vacation period? 

Please confirm the return label you sent is still valid. I will then return the Vodafone router asap. 

So pls pay back my money €49.99 and update in your records that my contract was ended with Vodafone.

I do not want use Vodafone in future with this behavior.

1 Antwort 1
R4mona
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi @Modem1,

Thank you for your message. 👍

Please don't worry about the 49.99 euros you have been charged. You will receive a final invoice from us in which the period from 23.12.2023 to 31.12.2023 will be credited back to you. This is a systemic process that we cannot change.

Unfortunately, we also cannot change the 14-day return period. This depends on the end of the contract. 

Kind regards
R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!