Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Withdrawing money even after terminating my contract
Chaima1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Vodafone community,

i canceled my Vodafone contract due to my move to another country and i already received acknowledgment of my cancellation which is on mid of February and already send back the router.

what surprises me it that Vodafone withdraws the monthly subscription from my bank account this month which doesn't make any sense as I moved out from the country and didint intentionally cancel the contract but I had a valid reason.

I need an answer please

3 Antworten 3
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Check the invoice - it might be a partial payment for the monthly fees...

And keep in mind that there is a one months notice period for the cancellation to become effective - so if you informed Vodafone about moving mid February, you have to pay until mid March in accordance to the regulations in the telecommunications law.

Hello,

no I think it's monthly fees not partial because it's the exact amount of payment I used to pay .

i infromed them on December and I n the contract , it says the termination is on the mid of Feb .

can you please check for me ? I don't mind paying just one time fees but I'm afraid if this will happen again next month....

Andre
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Chaima1,
depending on your billing cycle its most likely correct that we charge a complete month.
Since the charge is for january - february.

Feel free to send me a private message with your dsl customernumber & password.

Therefore click on my name/avatar -> then the big red button on the right side "sende diesem Nutzer eine Nachricht".

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!