Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Reimbursement after 7 months without DSL connection
Kun001949336663
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan
Dear Vodafone Team,

I regret I have to say that I find your answer (attached) a lack of respect, a total nonsense and very unprofessional. It is just a list of excuses that do not apply to this case.  In particular, I refer to the following points:
  1. You told me you tried to reach me by phone several times, but I only received the message of one call on August 10. You may also want to try again when somebody is not available at that specific moment. Your customers usually do other things than waiting for your call. And your customers who want to reach you have to call numerous times and wait much time in every call. It's also terribly uncomfortable that you answer from a "noreply" address and without any signature of the person who is writing.
  2. Your offer a special cancellation of the contract now and this is not a big effort now that my DSL is working and that I had to struggle so many months to make it work. It does not make any sense this offer now. That would have been useful some months ago when I was paying your bills without receiving any service.
  3. It is not true that the disconnection of my DSL is not traceable. In the previous letter I attached proofs in the reports from FritzBox, of disconnection since December 1, 2020. Also, I perfectly know that you can check whether a modem had DSL connection or not. You even know what the technical problem was, that I was not told. And I think I have explained extensively that it was Vodafone's fault (of your useless customer service) if no tickets were opened earlier.
  4. Anyways, if you say that it was necessary to trace my problems via a ticket, why don't you give me back at least the money corresponding to the invoices after the first ticket was opened? Because you have still received the payments corresponding to that period. Also, why don't you give me back the money corresponding to the penalty due to the delay in my payment? This was terribly unfair! You are still stealing more money with the excuse that I didn't pay on time a service that I was not receiving! That is the most incredible thing I've ever heard.
  5. Finally, you say that I don't have any right to receive a reimbursement because I received data volume with the portable router. But you may know or verify in your system that the date when I received that was exactly the same day when the DSL was connected  again. When I received the data volume, it was already totally useless. And you can perfectly check when the data volume was sent and received. Please check it. Also why didn't you send me the data volume just after opening the first ticket? In that case, I wouldn't have complained. I wouldn't have had to pay additional volume in my mobile phone and a portable SpeedBox. But you did not send anything before July 23 (and it arrived on July 26), and before I had to buy additional data to work from home.
I beg you to be responsible and acknowledge the obvious Vodafone's fault. Your excuses in your response do not make any sense and are a lack of respect towards your customers. I ask you to please be at least a bit more professional and serious. This is a serious thing. And you can take the effort of checking in your system the dates and facts that are necessary. I hope you understand my situation and discomfort and you will reconsider my case and at least give me back part of all the money that I paid for nothing.

Thanks for your understanding.
Best regards,
Francesca Pinna

Edit;: Attachement removed for data security. Please don't post personal data openly in the forum. Thank you.
1 Antwort 1
Boris
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @Kun001949336663,

and sorry for the inconviniences.

Without any further information it´s a bit hard to support you with your issue.

So please send me a PN with your account details and the (meanwhile deleted) attach.

And for your own safety please change your nickname.

It´s not safe using your account number as it.

regards

Boris

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!