Problem with router renting order.. and unsatisfactory customer care!!
AP5
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Dear community/ vodafone customer service (if its there),

I am customer of vodafone DSL for 9 years. Currently facing problem of unstable wifi range with the router Easybox 904. Hence ordered a rental of a new router Fritzbox 7590 AX online through option in myvodafone for urgent requirement to continue homeoffice. Seems there were errors and I received two emails with two applications to confirm. So I confirmed one application. 

Now, when I call cutomer care 08 00/172 12 12, they tell me that somehow there are two "contracts'' which should have happened and its some bug on their side. I am surprised to hear that they can not fix the problem through call or email. Only option is to write postal mail describing the problem for resolution!! WHat??

Vodafone is not able to carry simple task of order of a new router rental and punishing long standing customer with such slow process. What a way to trying to retain a customer when actually he wants to pay more!

Totally unsatisfied with the process.

So before leaving Vodafone completely, I just want to check on the forum if its possible to resolve this without too much hassel.

Thanks and Best Regards,

AP

3 Antworten 3
HeikeF
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi AP5,

I´m very sorry. 😞

Please let's see here what exactly happened and why you suddenly have 2 contracts, yes?

Please send us a PN with your customer number, password and a mobile phone number where we can reach you.

Please also send us the customer number of the second contract, if you have one.

Thanks a lot and kind regards

Heike

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Heike,

I have sent you PN with requested details.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance!

AP

HeikeF

Thx a lot.  🙂

We´ll gonna answer you as soon as possible.

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!