abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!

Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

How long does it take for you guys to entertain my contract cancellation request?
Asv97
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello there,

I have been a Vodafone customer since November 2022. I was recently informed about the price increase, which I dont agree with. I have also shifted to another location where there already exist a Vodafone DSL contract. Hence I had applied for a cancellation request via your portal as well as Check24 but it seems like you guys process things slowly, just like your poor DSL connection. 

Therefore I request you to look into this matter and cancel my contract instead of taking your own sweet time to have a look. If you need a better internet connection yourself, let me know.

Regards

1 Antwort 1
Peter_Co
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

There are quite a few things.

The price increase: it gives you the right to cancel before the end of the minimum contract term - but you have to do that *exactly* the way that is mentioned in the information mail/letter. You also have to do that by yourself, a possible new provider can not do that for you (can only do regular cancels).

The move: if your contract is available at the new location, it moves there with you. If there already a Vodafone contract running there, Vodafone *may* allow to cancel the cheaper one. It is not mandatory.

And finally: this is a customer-to-customer forum, no individual support is available here. For support in English, use the Facebook or Twitter contacts listed here:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/m-p/1912292#M10954

One more thing: contractual language in Germany is German - it is your responsibilty to understand the contractual communication and procedures.