Delays DSL installation
ADSL_Delays
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Community,

I am new in Germany (non German speaker) and I have choose the 100Mb DSL internet from vodafone.

I have sent my requested on the 11/06/2023, all was fine and the appointment with the technicien was confirmed for the 14/07/2023 (means one month later).

This week i was suprised that vodafone has changed the appointement day to the 27/07/2023 without any explaination of the reasons of this delay.

I am really in a difficult situation because I need the internet to work from a home and for the online courses I might miss.

Can you please help me and tell me what to do to get the internet faster in my house.

Note: the previous tenant of the apartement i live in had also a vodafone internet, so assume the apartement is already connected, but the router is always signing in red.

Thank You

Soufiane

9 Antworten 9
RobertP
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

which exact router model do you have?

it is an EasyBox 804.

have you tried to install easybox using MIC (modem installation code)

the issue is that during the router configuration, it stuck in the step of (trying to connect to Vodafone Netwok, step 3 below) and keep it keep looking until the session expire.

..................................................................................................................................................

Step 3: Set up the connection

1. You will now need your modem installation code to set up your EasyBox.
    Setting up the EasyBox by phone: Pick up the receiver of your phone and follow the announcements.
    Setting up the EasyBox via computer/tablet: Open your internet browser and enter easy.box or 192.168.2.1 in the address bar.
  2. Select Activate.
  3. Select Start Activation. The DSL line is checked and the EasyBox connects to the Vodafone network.
  4. Enter the modem installation code from your connection letter for your DSL connection.Select 
  5. Next. The modem installation code is checked and the EasyBox is set up automatically. This can take up to 10 minutes.

From <https://www.vodafone.de/hilfe/easybox/804.html?accordion=installation>

try to contact support in english via Facebook or Twitter:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/m-p/1912292#M10954

Ok i will try it, in the other hand can´t Vodafone accelerate the appointement as they have cancel the agreed one on the 14/07/2023 without any reason provided. and delay it by 13 days.

or at least they help with a tempoprary solution until i get my apartement connected.

i am really in a difficult situation professionally and personnaly withou internet...

I have tried Facebook page and also wattsapp in the link, but they are not able to support me in English 😞

then try again

Vodafone does not provide support in the forum anymore and I am customer like you and cannot help you any further  😞

Since the TE has not reported back, I close here now. If you have any questions or concerns, simply open a new post in the appropriate board. Please note, however, that direct support is no longer possible here. It is best to read this article.