Contract never opening
costybert
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello everyone,

I have subscribed to Vodafone DSL on September 16.
I then received my Auftragsnummer and my Kundennummer.
Then, I received an e-mail asking me to send my passport and proof of habitation to FU-OAR.fixednet-business-boni02@vodafone.com which I did.

Yesterday I received an email saying that Vodafone still doesn't have all the info needed, and that I should call the 0800 172 12 12 to have my internet connection.

The issue is, I just arrived here, I don't speak German, and when I call it, I don't know what to say, it always end up in the call being over without the opportunity to talk to an agent.
I went to a Vodafone shop and they said that as I've ordered online, they cannot help.

Can somebody help ? Can I be called by an agent that speaks english ? I work remote and it's becoming really hard without internet.

Thank you

3 Antworten 3
R4mona
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi @costybert,

Thank you for you message. ❤️

Of course we will not leave you alone with your request. However, in order to be able to provide you with an overview, we need your customer data. 🙈 Therefore, please use our WhatsApp service. At the beginning, our TOBi will ask you a few questions. Please translate them with a translator and answer them as precisely as possible. He will then forward you to us and together we will find a good solution for you. 💪👍

Kind regards
R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello!

I still don't have internet,
- the whatsapp chatbot is never answering (been pending for four days)
- I've subscribed to a german phone contract to be able to call the hotline, and I've waited more than 2 hours and stil got no one on the phone

I beg you can you please help me ?

reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

There is no support in this forum - if you are unable to speak German and don't want to wait until someone answers your whatsapp messages (which might take some time depending on the amount of requests), then it's up to you to get a translator on your own expenses to help. Vodafone does (officially) not provide any support in any other language then German - there might be people willing to help in English, but there is no (contractual) way to force Vodafone to give any kind of support in English (or any other language except German).