abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cable Max 1000 too slow
Stevenw1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, I live in Hamburg and use 1000Mbps cable connection at this moment. From two week ago, I found my internet connection was very slow. Therefore, I connected my notebook via LANchecked for download speed on there website here, the maximum speed I got was only 60Mbps, O Mbps download and 48ms PING. First of all, I followed the instructons from here to get rid of slow internet situation but the situation were still here. therefore, I contacted customer service, they just tell me there is no any technical problem and do nothing to get the situation improved. It's been two week already. Is there any one who can help me and let me know how I can do?

31 Antworten 31

Dear Claudia,

I received Rechnung for December and January and found there is no refund as what you told me because of bad internet connection siutation.

Could you please check it out for me? In the meanwhile, I have ticket for almost one month and months in the past. I know you are trying very hard to solve the problem. But if the situation is still going on, please check with your supervisor that refund is needed until the problem is solved. Otherwise, you should leave the clients who have beed suffering internet problem for a long time a option to terminate the contract withour any penalty. This is my personal opinion.

Please check. I will wait for your reply,

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

well, as already mentioned, its a load problem, my colleagues are working on it, but it cant be fixed in 2 days, it could be cost some longer..

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!