cancel cable internet
samarmstrong
Youngster
Youngster

I am leaving Germany in one week. I would like to cancel my contract. I want to live in the USA now. I would like to make a reservation for 6/25, and I am not willing to pay for any service after that date.

Edit: @samarmstrong moved in to the right board

2 Antworten 2
Der Ritter
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

First of all:  Your duplicate post was closed and archived.  Just in case you should start looking for it.

As for prematurely terminating a contract:  There are numerous posts on this board where you can find how to proceed, rather than claiming Vodafone would not cooperate and that you are going to commit fraud by simply "disappearing".

Short version:

1. Provide Vodafone with proof of your moving to the USA ("Abmeldebescheinigung" in German).
  2. Return all rented hardware in due time-
  3. Be prepared to pay three times the monthly contract price for the contract as per German Tlecommunications lwas and legislation.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi samarmstrong,

welcome to our forum.

As our user Der Ritter already wrote, we need a written notice from you and a proof for your move. This proof can be e.g. the deregistration for your German address.

Due to German law the contract will end three months after your move.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!