Frage

Antwort

Lösung

URGENT - English speaking support for failed delivery - DHL has lost my Package
tode91
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I'm Filippo Todeschini and i need english support for a big problem.

I signed a contract for the "cable" online on the 26th of April 2019, then I received the email from vodafone that says the package was sent (29th April 2019), but i never got the package at home.

After a few days, I called your DHL because it is their problem to properly deliver the package; this is the right information from vodafone.

I'm already disappointed about this answer, because it's your responsability to deliver the package to your customer (I do not care if you use DHL or UPS or others); it is not my responsability to call  .

Since then, I 've been getting the worst answer: " Your package is lost, you have to contact Vodafone ."

I'm super upset / angry about this delivery, and would like to have MORE HELP from your side.

I do not speak English and these create more difficulties in this reserch. 

Could you please contact me as soon as possible?

Could you send me another package with my cable?

Otherwise i have to resign the contract.

Regards,

Filippo Todeschini

5 Antworten 5
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello tode91,

I would like to have a look at your customer data. Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address by private message and then report again here in the article.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
tode91
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I've sent you a privete message with all the requested information.

I hope you will help me.

Regards,

Nancy

Hello tode91,

thanks for your PN.

I forwarded the whole thing to our logistics department for clarification and inquired there. The colleagues are now checking what happened to the package. As soon as I have received a return info, I will let you know. Otherwise you will simply get back to me at the beginning of the week.   

Best regards

Nancy

tode91
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Do you have any kind of news? 

Nancy

Hello tode91,

I have good news for you.  You get a cable router sent to you.  He is already on his way to you.  Then please let me know when he has arrived.

Best regards

Nancy