Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Retoure - one of the returned devices wasn't recognized/not received by Vodafone!
AnaP
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello!

I returned a huge box Vidafone had sent to me, including 2 devices, some cables, etc. I used the Retoure card for sending back. Soon I received the confirmation that 1 device was back. As of the other one (WLAN router) they have no idea where that is.

In the Widerrufsbestätigung there was no Serial Number indicated accross the device name. Apparently Vodafone hadn't that Sr.N. in the system (?) The second device had a Sr.N. in its Widerrufsbestätigung and got recognized right away.

Anyways, yesterday I received another letter, stating that I had to send that WLAN router back, and in that letter it HAD a serial number on it, also said that I had to double-check it before sending. The previous letter (Widerrufsbestätigung) said none of them. (No Sr.N. and not that I had to check it carefully). 

So, the bottom line is that my devices are at Vodafone but they don't have it in the system. What the hell should I do? I won't pay a fine for that, I have sent everything already & it's obviously Vodafone's mistake. I'm attaching the picture of  the first Widerrufsbestätigung, you clearly see it doesn't have a Sr.N. accross the name. Please, please help!

Thanks!

Edit: Thread send to the right board.

1 Antwort 1
Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi AnaP,

welcome to our forum.

For a closer look I need some information from you. Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!