Frage

Antwort

Lösung

New router connection but internet not working
Bala_Grandhi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi ,

I have received a new router for the wifi and internet connection.  I cam see the wifi and power LED turned on solid green but the internet light is blinking . I am not able to access internet . I tried contacting customer care but unable to communicate as I dont know German. Can some help me how to handle this ?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Martin59
Moderator:in

Hello Bala_Grandhi,

I just sent an order to the tech guys. You'll get a call to set up an appointment. Then a technician will come by and set up the Internet.

Best regards,Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 Antworten 8
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

I'd be happy to take a look at the connection 🙂 Do you send me your customer data (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract holder) via private message?

Then please let me know in the post when you have sent me the data.

Regards

Tobias

Hi ,

I really appreciate your help.  I have just sent you the private message of all the details you have requested. Let me know if I miss anything . 

Looking forward to hear from you again.

Regards, 

Bala.

I forgot to mention that I have already tried resetting the power and also by hard resetting the router too but of no use. 

Martin59

Hello Bala_Grandhi,

I just sent an order to the tech guys. You'll get a call to set up an appointment. Then a technician will come by and set up the Internet.

Best regards,Martin

Thanks for the help again. I will be looking for the call. If I don't receive one by end of Tuesday then i will request you for follow up.  Have a nice weekend. 

Hi , 

I have just got the technician in my place and issue got resolved . It looks like there was some wiring issue . Thanks for the help all the way.

Regards, 

Bala.

Moni_GK

Hello Bala_Grandhi,

Glad to hear it. Then may I close here?

Best regards

Moni

Yes,  Please go ahead and close the thread