[English] Contract information missing
SLS1
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi!

I got a contract with you for cable internet on my apartment, and so far the internet has been working fine and we got the right amount charged to our bank account. The contract is near to be finished, and I have already seen in your webpage that it should be renewed for another 12 months.

The problem comes because I wanted to check about my contract direclty, and I realized I can't because it asks for information like my customer number or details that I should have received, but that I never received. I got the router with the instructions on how to set it, but that was it, since then I received nothing else. I only have my address and the email we used to order the contract, but nothing else. Is it possible to get the information to register on MyVodafone and check the status of my contract?

Thanks and best regards

1 Antwort 1
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello SLS1,

the order confirmation should actually have been in the package. You wrote that we have already debited your account. Look at your bank statement, there is a number on it. Do you have DSL or Internet via cable?

Please send me your name, date of birth, address and the last four digits of your bank account by private message and then get back to me here in the thread.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!