Contract Issue - Change to packet 100
MyDuong
Youngster
Youngster
Dear team,

Sorry that I need to write in English.

I would like to write a complain about my internet contract. I have called so many times to change the current packet to 100 but it causing too much problems.

Few months ago, one of your college was informed me on the phone that the packet has changed to 100, I just need to wait for the letter from you to come, as I also need to send you back the wifi router.

However, nothing was changed, the letter never arrived. I have called another few times in the last few weeks because I still got charged too much, but the guy said i am still using packet 200 and it is not possible to change now( of-course because that was a few months).

As a loyal customer with Vodafone, I'm now extremely disappointed about the contradiction information that you have provided. At the end now I still have to pay too much compare to my budget. Many people from my neighbourhood said that I'm currently paying too much for the same service.

Reaching the customer service is also a nightmare, calling with no success, emailing always redirect me here, and now I’m trying to make my voice count.

I'm looking forward for a reasonable answer from your side.

Best regards,
My
1 Antwort 1
Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi MyDuong,

do you mean to change to a cheaper tariff after the first 12 months or did you want to downgrade the tariff in general? A downgrade is only possible after the end of 24 months.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!