Contact change (no longer require TV)
cn2
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan
Hi!

I wish to cancel my existing GigaTV Combi with Internet 200 package as my 24 months is soon to come to an end. I no longer need the GigaTV option and simply just want internet.

Can you please cancel the TV+Internet combi as mentioned? Can you let me know the best offer you can make for the Internet 200, Internet 400 and Internet 500 option please?

Let me know if you require my contract number, etc.

Thanks in advance,

Ca
2 Antworten 2
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Please note that this is a moderated customers-help-customers forum and NOT an official contact channel.

In your case, you'll most likely have to send a cancellation for the GigaTV part to Vodafone (in German language - as this is the sole contractual language) using one of the official contact methods.

And please be advised that the cancellation has to arrive at latest 3 months before the initial contractual term of 24 months is over - otherwise the contract will itself have extended by another 12 months.

And just another thing:

As far as I know, there was no "all in one" contract for internet and TV that included the GigaTV. These are always (as far as I know) two separate contracts, one only for GigaTV and one only for the Internet - but you've got a price reduction if you have these two contracts at the same time. So you can therefor simply cancel the GigaTV contract and the Internet contract will remain as it was contractually agreed for.

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello cn2,

I'll take a look. Welcome to our community. Nice to see you.

Send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

date of birth

address

customer number

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!