Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Connection cancelled at the beginning, but I was still charged
Hullathi
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Vodofone is scammers. Big foolers around the word. 

My story.

I opted for Vodofone connection, they reconmonded cable connection. It was ordred, I received the Router, vodofone appoint scheduled(Telecome). They did not find the Cable point at my house and they suggested to installation cable. My Landord did not allow this. Hence I requested for cancellation at the Vodofone hbf Hannover store. Instead of cancelling, they sent me one more connection via post. I have spoken 100 of ctsomer care service. Because of non-German, no one was ready to help.

Finally visting the Vodofone HBF store repeatedly, they helped to close the connecctions. I also receoved the confirmation.

I though now everythings is fine

But later, I had move my residence and they may have still sent the invoices to my old address. But noe Paiga reaching me over post to the new address and asking to pay 1227 EUR.. 

I have all the cancellation proofs attached.

Regards

Kumar Hullathi

@Hullathi Edit: Attachment deleted due to personal data. 

1 Antwort 1
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Hullathi

when did you sign the contract? How exactly did you terminate? Did you move while the contract was still running?

Unfortunately, it is not clear what this is about, so it would be helpful if your information was a little more precise.

Regards ^glk

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!