Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancellation of internet - Return of the router??
LG4
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hallo,

I have tried to communicate with the Vodafone in Freiburg, both by phone, by letter and in person at the store but with no luck! Absolutely no help for foreigners. I have cancelled my internet more than a month ago and I am trying to return the router but they wont take it at the store, tell me to wait for an official letter of cancellation telling me what to do but I havent gotten any. 

I am leaving Germany in one week and this is bothering me to have to spend so much time on this.

Any help?

2 Antworten 2
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

The store is the wrong place to return the router to.

You have to send it back to Vodafone by package - you'll find detailed information about this in your cancellation confirmation.

Please be also be informed that you need your "Abmeldung" to activate the cancellation. Your contract will be cancelled by the date that your Abmeldung is received by Vodafone. By that date, you have to pay for additional 3 months (due to law regulation).

Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello LG4,

correct, the shop is the wrong place to return the router. You can find the return modalities in the general terms and conditions, which you received with the order confirmation at the beginning of the contract.

I would also be happy to send you the return address here:

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland GmbH

c/o DHL Paket

Am Tower 222

90475 Nürnberg

Regards Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!