abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone Station reboots constantly
i82orbom
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, 

I've been a costumer of Vodafone since about 2 years, I have seen constantly random reboots in the router. Now specially with the corona situation and working from home it has become very (very) annoying. 

I have the impression that the Vodafone Station is becoming at some point saturated and it reboots, on a working day it can happen like 3-4 times.

Could someone please help me? I opened several tickets through the twitter account and all of them end up being closed without resolution.

Thanks in advance.

5 Antworten 5
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

I'd be happy to take a look at the connection 🙂 Do you send me your customer data (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract holder) via private message?

Then please let me know in the post when you have sent me the data.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
i82orbom
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Private message sent. @Tobias 

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello i82orbom,

currently your own 6490 is connected to the port. Unfortunately I cannot check the line with it. Please connect our router and then report here again.

Best regards

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi, 

yes I was desperately to find a solution by my own, as by recommendation of a neighbor who had the same issues, I bought a FritzBox 6490, I've been connected 4 days straight without any interruption.

I think the issue was with the box you provide (mine it's an Arris), when the connection was close to be cut and the router to reboot, everyhing became really unstable, high latencies, low speed and then the router reboots. It is as if it was kind of overflown with requests/full ram or something related.

Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello i82orbom,

Thank you for your answer.

However, if our cable router is not connected, we unfortunately have no way to help.

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!