Moved out of Dusseldorf,Germany, need to return a rented router
Sailesh
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hello Dear, I had a DSL contract with Vodafone 3 months ago and the contract was terminated by Vodafone. Now I have to return the DSL router, but I don't have a return code / address for the Vodafone Düsseldorf office. I called the customer service number "08001721212" and could not go the right way with the recorded German messages because my German skills are not that good. Would you please help? My customer number: 0019***
In addition, an invoice was created for the FRITZBOX for March 22, 2021. Please let me know if this invoice will be canceled when I send the Fritzbox back
Sincerely, Sailesh

Edit: Customer Number removed

5 Antworten 5
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Sailesh,
I'm sorry to hear that you've cancelled your contract.
The return code / label was a part of the cancellation confirmation (most likely sent via mail).
We only charge the fee for the router months aber the contract has ended.

Do you still have another vodafone contract? Then i can check if we can book an adjustment as a sign of goodwill.
Otherwise it will not be possible to return the router months after the contract has ended.

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

HI Andre,

Unfortunately, I was unwell for a while, also I have checked my email as well as my account in Vodafone. There was no email or update regarding the return code or label, hence I didn't had the address or the return code to return the FRITZBOX. I no longer stay in Germany so, I dont have any contracts as well, also my Bank account is closed now. I only have a friend there who can send the router back to you by post.

Below is the last email from Vodafone.

Kind Regards,

Sailesh

Edit: Email deleted cause of data protection / LG, Su

Michi

Hi @Sailesh ,

on 04.10.2020, together with the confirmation of cancellation, we sent you the returns slip by e-mail.

Since the return did not take place within the specified period, the rental device was charged according to the terms and conditions. We therefore ask you to transfer the outstanding amount.

Kind regards,
Michi 

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Hi Michi,

Thanks for your response, Unfortunately I didn't recieve any such communication to return the Fritz box. 

I dont have the bank account in Germany right now and there is no way I can pay you. I can only request you to consider my case as one off and take the Fritz box router back.

I believe Vodafone will be so kind to help me out in this pandamic, where life is so hard for me after returning back to India in November, 2020. 

It is my humble request to consider my situation, where I am helpless.

Kind Regards,

Sailesh

Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sailesh,

i can understand that this is a bad situation.

Let me take a look and send me a private message with your customer number please.

I'll get back to you asap.

Best regards

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!