Port Freigabe DSL FB 7390 geht's nicht
Reutemann
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hallo,

Ich habe versucht ein paar Portfreigaben für ein Privat VPN zu öffnen, aber die Ports sind nicht bei dem Fritzbox geöffnet.

Freigabe geht's nach ein anderes Router hinten der Fritbox 7390 (diese Linux router hat die Ports auch geöffnet).

FB hat MeinFritz aktiviert und ich benutze diese DDNS für die VPN verbindung.

Ich habe mit vielen Sites die Ports geprüft, aber die sind immer geschlosen.

Ich bin mit DSL, so kein DS-Lite....

Ich habe alle die Anleitungen von FB schon probiert :(.

Warum geht's das nicht?, VF?, fehler oder Themen an FB?. 

PS: Mein deutsch ist nicht gut, wenn Sie wollen auf Englisch antworten, kein Problem!. Thanks a lot in advance to all the merciful souls who could enlighten me :).

4 Antworten 4
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser
Please keep in mind, that the MeinFritz function also blocks some ports. Same applies for the Fritz!VPN function...

Hi there,

Thanks for the answer. Not sure I understand though.

If I skip the MyFritz DDNS address, and try directly with the WAN IP, still does not work.

Why would the DDNS affect on this?, if so, which ports are you referring to?. I'm trying numbers well above the standard ports, from 50000 upwards.

Do you have any service running on that specific port and is the port forwarding rule (especially the IP address of the host that the requests are forwarded to) correct?

Please try to check first inside your local network if you can reach the service - if not, then the problem is neither the FritzBox nor the Vodafone network but the service itself.

Yes, service is there. And yes, it all works properly from inside my LAN.

It is either the Fritzbox (lost its marbles?....would like to avoid a factory reset)

OR

Vodafone (Firewall blocking on their side?)

What would be the quickest or shortest route to get (knowledgeable) technical support from Vodafone?.

Thanks again!