kein Internet seit 2 Wochen, DNS nicht verbunden!
cip
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I'm trying every solution I can find on this forum, fabric reset, closing the router, calling the call center, etc. The problem is that I don't speak German very well and I'm trying to get in touch with an operator who is on Speaking English is impossible. I even speak to my local Vodafone and they make an appointment for me to have a technician call me at 11:15am yesterday and they never did!! This is very disappointing and frustrating!! Now this is my last try to do something, maybe someone can, if not, I will make the contract and deal with it, Is too much !!!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
cip
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thank u very much for your quick answer. Normally the text supposed to be in German using Google translate! Ok, I will close the contract and go to another provider!! 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten 2
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!
cip
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Thank u very much for your quick answer. Normally the text supposed to be in German using Google translate! Ok, I will close the contract and go to another provider!!