Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Unstable or No Internet for more than a week Please Help Vodafone Support!!!
xengine
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I am wiriting this from Munich near Fasanrie and I can share my exact address if asked. Its been a week or so since internet service began dwindling to extreme. I checked in the tickets one after another so I am informed in time when they are resolved in Störungshilfe as they appear since 16th September(Please see the attachment). On Monday this week Störungshilfe is not show any problem yet my internet is not working. Since Monday the internet is available only for 2 to 3 hours max at random. I have tried everything soft/hard reset and I am not the only person all my neighbors who have vodafone have the same complaint. One important thing is Netz-Assistent still show this message and its correct that I have connections problems.

An Deinem Anschluss liegt eine sogenannte Rückwegstörung vor, die Deine Internet- und Telefon-Verbindung einschränken kann. Falls nötig, lass bitte unseren Techniker Deinen Anschluss prüfen. Die Störung beheben wir so schnell wie möglich. Vielen Dank. Ein aktueller Zeitpunkt für die Behebung der Störung liegt derzeit nicht vor.
Von der Störung betroffen:Beeinträchtigung oder Ausfall mehrerer Dienste"

Kindly provide directions how to resolve this issue. My office hours are badly affected and I will have no choice but to cancel the contract on extraordinary terms and get the new one asap.

4 Antworten 4
Martin59
Moderator:in

Hello xengine,

unsolicited messages will not be answered and will certainly not make your post get processed faster.

I like to take a closer look. Please send me a PN   with the name of the contract holder, date of birth, full address and customer number.

After that, please leave a short feedback here.

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Martin, Kindly check the PM I have send the detials as was asked.

Regards

Martin59

Hello xengine,

indeed an interference signal is active. An appointment is scheduled for tomorrow so that the interfering signal can be eliminated.

Many greetings, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Looking forward towards seeing this troubleshooting routine successful. Anyway thanks for the support here.

Regards