Return path disturbance 10407 Berlin
Ferris440
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I've been having problems for the last week with wildly fluctuating and regularly dissapearing internet connectivity.

The vodafone speed test shows good down speeds to the router, but even plugged in by ethernet I don't see anything like that using the vodafone speed test or other speed tests. 

Particularly, I'm seeing very low upload speeds (0.5-1.5 MB/s), random disconnects and overall low downloads (100MB but wildly fluctuating) which are causing me major work problems on zoom calls.

Meine Vodafone shows a "Return path disturbance".. which I've also seen before.

Can anyone here help me understand what a "Return path disturbance" is, why it seems to happen so often in Berlin (whereas I've never seen it in any other country) and how I might resolve the issue?

The website, says maybe by 6th December, but based on my last experience I don't expect that to be honoured.

Apologies that I don't speak German - otherwise I'd be directing this at the helpline 🙂

THANKS!

1 Antwort 1
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!