Internet connection problems
at3
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

In the last 48 hours, my internt connection has gone down 14 times. Every time it goes down I have to restart the router. I have already reset the router to factory settings too. The vodafone.de/netz-assistent/chatbot tells me there is a return path disturbance. Please look into this.

Thank you, and best regards

8 Antworten 8
ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello at3,

welcome to the community 🙂

I'm sorry that your connection went down so often. Were your colleagues able to fix the problem in the return channel in the meantime or is it necessary for us to take a closer look? Please send us the customer number, name incl. address and date of birth of the contract holder via private message.

Write here briefly when the data has been sent.

Regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
at3
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thank you for getting back to me! PM sent.

ERFD

Hello at3,

the colleagues have closed the orders yesterday afternoon and solved the problem. Is your connection more stable now or is it still bad?

Regards Fred

at3
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

It's still not working properly. This last night (from 6th to 7th April) the internet connection went down at 1:55am and back up at 2:01am (because I restarted the router), then down at 2:46am and back up at 3:08am (I restarted the router), then down at 3:40am and back up at 9:13am (I restarted the router). In the last 12 hours, the connection has spent almost 100% time being down. Looking back further, it also went down twice between 6pm and 10pm in the 6th of April and it only started working in both cases because I restarted the router.

at3
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

In fact, you can check all the failures I've had in just the last two days in the attachment. Every single red line is a failure where I have to restart the router for it to start working again.

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hey,

the errors directly at the connection are much too high here.

A technician will have to visit you.

Do you agree?

Then I just need the answers to three questions.

1. under which phone number can the technician reach you?

2. it is important that the technician has access to the house system. Can you ensure this?

3. did people in your household experience symptoms in the last 14 days that could be related to Covid-19?

The service is also free of charge for you. Only if the technician does not find anyone at the agreed date, the fault is in the own wiring between router and antenna socket or in the own devices or if he does not get access, we charge 99,50 € for the service.

Greetings Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
at3
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thank you for getting back to me.

PM sent.

Claudia

Hello at3,

thank you. You will be contacted by the technician to make the appointment in the next few days.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!