abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Device keeps restarting by itself and disconnecting
bukolaj
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello , 

I changed my device to Fritzbox because the former vodafone station was having issues with slowness and disconnecting as well and customer service said fritzbox is better . Now since 2 months the device restarts by itself every now and then . can you please take a look and tell me what is wrong . 

thank you

12 Antworten 12
bukolaj
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Claudia , no we have not changed the coaxial cable , I guess we will try  to use another cable and monitor it .

Every time I boot the fritzbox device when it stops working  , I get a mail from the device that update was not successful ..OS of your Fritz! is too old 

I am still skeptical about you sending an engineer , because of the conditions around the cost . 

pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi bukolaj,

have you already tested another cable? If so, there is no reason for scepticism. You have then done everything you can. It is very likely that the fault lies in our area of responsibility and you will not incur any costs.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Marco , 

I have removed the cable and reinserted it backl for some days now , there issue has not happened , 

If it occurs again , I will try a new cable and if issue continues , then i will come back to you for an engineer to come and check it 

Thanks