Constant disconnections and upload speed problem
oncel
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello there,

For the last two weeks, internet connection is not stable and couple minutes of disconnections occur especially during daytime. In addition to that upload speed is way too below the acceptable range. Could you check it please?

• Berlin, 10247 
  • Red Internet + phone 1000 cable
  • Vodafone station
  • Speed test results 

Screenshot 2022-07-18 at 12.37.53.png

• Signal values are below

Screenshot 2022-07-18 at 12.29.03.pngScreenshot 2022-07-18 at 12.29.18.pngScreenshot 2022-07-18 at 12.29.23.png

5 Antworten 5
Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi oncel,

welcome to our community.

I'll be happy to take a look at your connection. Send me your customer data (name, address, customer number, birthday, current phone number) in a private message and then let me know here that you have sent the data.

VG Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hey Wallace,

I've sent you the data you asked for.

Thanks

Your connection is missing 3 upstreams. I would like to have a technician take a look at it on site. If that's okay with you, I need a cell phone number so we can make an appointment.
Is the house facility accessible?

Please note the information about the service charge. If the cause is in our area of responsibility, the service is free of charge for you.

Regarding COVID-19: are you or someone in your household in quarantine?

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Yes, the facility is accessible and no one is under quarantine at the house. I've sent you my cell number.

Thanks

Claudia

Hello oncel,

today your modem has all five upstreams, but it looks like three of them are unused. This remains even after reconnecting your modem (hence the reboot) with the head station. So I made the task for the technician, who will call you for the appointment in the next few days.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!