M.I.C. verification
Vadim66
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have recently signed a contract for DSL internet. I am struggling to connect it. And what is worse - I am struggling to receive support. Also very difficult to find something in English. Why? 

Anyway, my router (EasyBox 805) doesn't veify my code. And I cannot change it - when I get to an appropriate page it just doesn't provide an option to request. There is no button or anything. 

Please, help me to connect to the internet. 

Regards,

Vadim

4 Antworten 4
Vadim66
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Anyone can help me? I need a new MIC code, how can I reach technical support and change it verify existing one from a welcome letter?

Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Vadim66,

sadly there is no dedicated english speaking hotline. Most agents should able to handle a call nevertheless.

If you cannot setup the router with the modeminstallationcode, its most likely either a faulty dsl signal & or the contract was not activated yet.

Was the technician already onsite (the date for the activation is communicated in the welcomeletter) ? Before this date , the modeminstallationcode gets not regognized.

Cheers,

Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thank you for your response. The technician must come in a week approximately. Hopefully, he/she will fix it. 

HeikeF

Hi Vadim66,

I keep all my fingers crossed that everything will be fine afterwards. 🙂

Best regards

Heike

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!