Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Fritzbox 7530 Activation Problem - New Contract
fjas
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

Sorry, but I don't know German, I'm only English speaking.

I have setup a contract on 31.01.2021, recieved all the details and the FritzBox 7530 router, but the problem is with my appoitment. The technician should come today (at home also) as per contract, 21.02.2022, but he didn't come.

Just recieved a sms that I can plug and setup the router by myself with the MIC Code but I notice that Power/DSL LED is constantly blinking. 

Tried to Factory Reset multiple times, setup the Router via MIC but no success. DSL Timeout. No sync with DSLAM, no nothing. Seems like no connection from my DSL Jack to the Distribution Box... 
Called the hotline, can't find anyone who speak English, but I was able to understand from the customer service guy that the Technician has realized that is not necessary to came to my home for checking.

I don't know how this assumption are made but man, we work remotely, Internet service is critical!

Waited almost 1 month from the Technician to come and finally I need to book another appoitment. Of course waiting some extra weeks. 

Is it possible to help me with this case? Please? 

If the technician can't came earlier than 2 extra weeks, can I cancel the contract without any penalty?

Thank you,
Best regards!

1 Antwort 1
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey fjas,

I'm sorry that you cannot use your landline yet.

I need to check the customeraccount to see if the activation is finished.
If its finished, then its some kind of technical disturbance, therefore i can open an incident ticket.
In this case a technician should be onsite within 48hours.

If the activation is not finished , a new appointment may be neccessary , this will take over a week.

Please send me a private message with your dsl customernumber/password.
Therefore click on my name / avatar -> then the big red button on the right side "sende diesem Nutzer eine private Nachricht"

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!