Frage

Antwort

Lösung

2 cable customer are moving together
Atefth
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello everyone,

Me and my partner each of us has a running Vodafone contract(we used to live in 2 different places) now we got married and we are moving together to a different place, a third location.

Is there a way to cancel one of the contracts or negotiate with Vodafone by keeping only one and increasing the bandwidth.

Both contracts are far away from being near notice period.

Thank you.

3 Antworten 3
MariaK
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi, In your case, the smaller/cheaper contract will be cancelled.

Please notify us of your move and indicate the two contracts. The larger contract will be moved and the smaller one cancelled.

You can reach our customer support under the following channels:

WhatsApp chat under the phone number 0172 1217212
Facebook service page at vod.af/FB-Service
Twitter service page at vod.af/vfservice

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello,

Ast December I went to a vodafone store, the operator there cancelled my contract and kept my partner's however vodafone is still sending me rechnung and taking money for the last 3 months!!!

Can you please support?

Thank you.

You are in a customer-to-customer forum, no individual support is available here. Try it via WhatsApp but keep in mind that support in English is not guaranteed. Also important: the local stores are *not* part of the support system, most of them are operated by independent agencies that make their money with selling VF contracts - you would not be the first customer entering such a store with one problem and leaving it with two.

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/td-p/1912292